Tuesday 10 May 2011

Send , identify , trace Fake/Spoofed Email | Email Bombing | Email Spamming

Basics of working of Email (You can skip this part)

Email stands for Electronic Mail. Email sending and receiving is controlled by the Email servers. Email service providers configure Email Server before anyone can Sign into his or her account and start communicating digitally. Users from across the world register in to these Email servers and setup an Email account.



Email Travelling Path :-

Let’s say we have two Email providers, one is gmail.com and other is yahoo.com, ABC is a registered user in gmail.com and XYZ is a registered user in yahoo.com.

·        ABC signs in to his Email account in gmail.com, he then writes a mail to the xyz@yahoo.com and sends the message.

·        But what happens behind the curtains, the Email from the computer of abc@gmail.com is forwarded to the Email server of gmail.com. Server of gmail.com then looks for yahoo.com on the internet and forwards the Email of the yahoo.com for the account of XYZ@yahoo.com. Yahoo server puts that email in that account.

·        XYZ then sits on computer and signs in to her Email account. Now she has the message in her Email inbox.



Sending Fake/spoofed Email: -


Fake or spoofed email means the email from any email ID. It doesn't matter whether the sender's email really exists or not. Sender's email ID can be anything@anything.com

Methods: -
·        Using Open Relay servers: - An open relay server is that which allows people to send email by connecting to it.User connect to it via telnet and instructs server to send email. This method is outdated or simply I should say that, it doesn't work. I would not talk about it more.
·        Using Websites: - There are numberless websites that provide free service to send fake emails. But the problem is that they attach the advertisements along with your email.  But the best two, I have found that do not attach the advertisements.

www.emkei.cz      {have some advance options}
www.hidemyass.biz/fake-mailer/
·        Using mail sending scripts : The PHP contains mail sending function which allows us to send email with fake headers. Download a php script from here & Password is TRICKS4INDYA.
     We just need to upload the mail sending script on a web hosting site. It doesn't work on every webhosting site because there is no email sending support.  I have tested x10hosting.com (could take up to a day for account activation) , it works perfect. Some of the other are www.000webhost.com,byethehost5.com

Note: This script contains options of sending spoofed email, spamming and email bombing. Your hosting account might be immediately suspended on spamming/bombing. But it works perfect if you have any your own premium web hosting account. If you want to try email bomber, I could let you to use my own if sufficient people request in comments.

What is Email Spamming and Email Bombing ?
Email Bombing as clear from the name is sending the mass email that is large number of emails to a email ID in a single click. Email spamming is like sending an email to large number of email IDs in a single click. These activities are performed mainly for the advertisements of the products or services provided by a company. Many spammers spam to collect individual's personal information through some stupid things like 'fill these details to get your lottery amount' and that information is sold to businessmen looking for the people of different categories. There could be many more reasons of spamming. Spammers use automated tools to collect as many emails available on websites, forms, chat rooms and send spams to them.



How to identify whether an email is real or spoofed ?

It can be done by checking headers. Email headers is simply the text which contains the information about the mail servers that the email encountered in its path from the sender to receiver. It contains a lot of other information too.
Note: - I am just telling you a few points about this so that you would just get an idea about the approach. This may or may not depend on some factors.
We can view email headers in gmail by clicking at 'show orignal', in yahoo by clicking at 'Full headers' and such kinds of options in other email service providers.

If  you get an email displaying sender's email like someone@gmail.com, someone@hotmail.com, someone@yahoo.com . Then it should be originated from gmail, hotmail and yahoo servers respectively. But if it doesn't, the most probably the email would be fake. 

I will show you by an example, I received three emails in my gmail inbox from sender's address "someone@gmail.com."  Sender's address shows me that they should have been originated from gmail/google server, if they would be real.

Note: - There is a field called "Return-path" in headers.  If the email ID shown in this field and email ID you get as sender's email ID doesn’t match, then the email is surely fake.







Can we get sender's IP address from Email Headers ?

We may or may not. Gmail, yahoo normally does not reveal sender's IP address. But when we send an email from a php script, the headers might reveal Sender's IP. The conclusion is that answer to this question varies from different email service providers and the way how email is sent.


Can we trace sender's location, if we get his IP address ?

The IP address could only tell that which Internet Service Provider (ISP) is used by sender. Further details cannot be revealed without the help of that ISP. Normally the Public IP is dynamic that is it keeps changing. We need to ask ISP about the user who was assigned that IP at the time email was sent. If sender has purchased a static IP address, it doesn't matter that when exactly was email sent. He could easily be traced.

Feel free to ask any queries in comments.

Note: This is illegal and is for educational purpose only. Any loss/damage happening will not be in any way our responsibility.

 
If you want to keep up-to-date on the Ethical Hacking Tutorials news, latest Tips & Tricks, latest scams & most important awareness and are a member of Facebook, don't forget to Join the Tricks4indya Facebook page to keep informed about the latest security.

By: TwitterButtons.com

5 comments:

I know of a very good hacker that can help you with any type of hacking, either phones or computers. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, emails, Facebook, Whatsapp, Call logs, Viber, IG and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. David helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence of his escapades.. if you think your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventure, you can contact him too at (davhackwizard@gmail.com) or +19123301683 Tell him Helen referred you. God bless.

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
-Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
-Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
-Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
-Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
-And All Related Services
onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
TESTED AND TRUSTED!!!

Hello, my name is Evans from the United Kingdom am here to give a testimonial on how I meet one of the best Hacker so far on my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard Brixton. I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieval my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given to me . so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com

**SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE**

>For tax filling/return
>SSN DOB DL all info included
>For SBA & PUA
>Fresh spammed & Fresh database

***Contact 24/7***
**Telegram > @leadsupplier
**ICQ > 752822040
**Skype > Peeterhacks
**Wicker me > peeterhacks

**TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC**

Fullz info included
NAME+SSN+DOB+DL+DL-STATE+ADDRESS
Employee & Bank details included
High credit fullz with DL 700+
(bulk order preferable)
**Payment in all crypto currencies will be accepted**

->You can buy few for testing
->Invalid or wrong info will be replaced
->Serious buyers contact me for long term business & excellent profit
->Genuine & Verified stuff

TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE:

"SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
"KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"

**TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST**

=>US CC Fullz
=>Ethical Hacking Tools & Tutorials
=>Bitcoin Hacking
=>Kali Linux
=>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
=>Bulk SMS Sender
=>Facebook & Google Hacking
=>Bitcoin Flasher
=>SQL Injector
=>Logins Premium (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
=>Bitcoin Cracker
=>SMTP Linux Root
=>Shell Scripting
=>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
=>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
=>PHP mailer
=>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
=>Cpanel
=>Server I.P's & Proxies
=>Viruses & VPN's
=>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

===>Contact 24/7<===
==>Telegram> @leadsupplier
==>ICQ> 752822040
==>Skype> Peeterhacks
==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

*Serious buyers will always welcome
*Price will be reduce in bulk order
*Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
*Hope we do a great business together

**You should try at least once**

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More